These rare pillows are made from original vintage Hmong batik fabric. The designs are hand-applied by batik artists from the Hmong Hill Tribes in Thailand with melted bees wax and a drawing tool. No two pillows are the same, which makes each piece very special and unique.
Out of stock
Vintage Batik Details:
- Size: Approximately 24″ x 12″
- Pillow does come filled, insert is included
- Zipper Closure at side seam
- Made from a vintage batik fabric
- Pillow backing is made with a natural, hemp fabric
- Handmade in Thailand
- Dry Clean Only
- Ships in 3-5 business days
- Delivery within U.S. occurs 2-5 days from the ship date
- International orders ship without pillow fill
- Due to the vintage and handmade nature of batik fabric, there may be minor imperfections, flaws, or signs of wear. If you are a collector of vintage textiles, then you know how these characteristics add an element of beauty and intrigue to the story of each piece.